This is Me!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Week Five: RSS Feeds

I created an account with bloglines. Initially I wanted to use Google Reader, but I didn't want to create an account with gmail and have another email account to look after. Bloglines is easy! I just cut and paste the URL of the website I want to follow and Bloglines does the rest. I have several feeds that I am following, including BBC News World; Books News, reviews and authors; ABC News: travel; Dictionary.com word of the day; and several blogs from others in 23 Things Kansas!: Lianne @ the Library, Heidi's 23 Things, Kate's 23 Things, Terri's 23 Things Blog.

If you would like to use bloglines to follow RSS feeds and your favorite websites, go to bloglines.com and sign up today. All you need is an email address!

No comments:

Post a Comment