This is Me!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week Eleven: Spring Break

Since this week is spring break for the 23Things! Kansas, I thought I'd take the time to announce that I am starting a new job!

I will be the "Automation Assistant" at Central Kansas Library System headquartered in Great Bend, KS. I will travel around to the libraries in the 12 counties that are part of the system and help with computer and technology related issues. I am looking forward to this new challenge and hope to provide CKLS with the best service I can give.

However, this means the closing of a chapter in my life. I must leave my first job in my chosen career. I have enjoyed working at Pottawatomie Wabaunsee Regional Library (PWRL) and will truly miss the wonderful staff members who are more friends than co-workers. But since my family lives in PWRL's service area, I'm sure I'll still see them from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment